Modern Food Waste Management.
If you happen to be interested in the wellbeing of the planet, then you ought to know that the best way you can take care of it is by providing an environmentally friendly solution for food waste management. The worldwide problem of reducing food waste has become severe since new and necessary food waste management program goals have been set by global giants. Additionally, because of the challenges that stand in front of us today, the processes that involve environment-friendly food waste management have gained worldwide popularity.
ExBio NA Inc. is an organization with a history starting in Asian markets that is at the top of the food waste management game, and uses industry-leading technology, user-friendly, safe, trustworthy, and eco-friendly products thus gaining remarkable attention globally. The thing with ExBio is that they have developed solutions that take care of decomposition and dismissal of food waste. These solutions are capable of handling all kinds of food waste from small and large kitchens to huge industrial level processing plants.
Since 2007, ExBio has been producing technology to control digestion and Aerobic Food Digesters for the Korean home market as well as the export market. ExBio is widely recognized for its expertise in technology and the global contribution of sustainability. ExBio also has a strong market portion and technology in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and other countries around the world that are centered on issues concerning the environment.
The research and development of technology at ExBio is continuous and everlasting so that they can constantly provide the best products and excellent solutions all just so that they can provide a better world for consumers irrespective of from where they belong.
Benefits and Characteristics of Aerobic Food Digestion:
- Aerobic Food Digestion is capable of turning food waste into gray water within a time span of one day.
- The Aerobic Technology ExBio Enzyme Catalyst and Bio Star Accelerator technology infused in their products enable safe and easy operation with maintenance as low as it can get.
- In addition to safe and easy operation, consumers can also monitor the quantity of ingested and digested food in real-time.
- Another benefit of it is that offensive odors and noise are at minimal levels and zero output of solid waste.
- The construction of the products is all stainless steel that helps maintain a hygienic working environment resulting in almost no pests and vermin
The above-mentioned points explain the characteristics of the products but there are some benefits to it as well:
- Conventional landfills have reduced disposal of food waste.
- Production of greenhouse gas methane is reduced.
- Groundwater is less contaminated.
- Highly reduced costs pertaining to labor and garbage hauling.
- Food waste is turned into water and CO2 resulting in reduced carbon footprint.
Some Facts About Food Waste:
- Out of all the solid waste generated in North America, a good 30-40% of it is food waste.
- Restaurants and food production plants produce a good percentage of food waste out of the total food waste generated.
- On average, around 400lbs of food waste is generated by 1000 diners at a regular restaurant.
- 5 billion gallons of diesel are expended by garbage trucks only to transport food waste to landfills annually.
- The aerobic digestion technology can process over 100 Billion lbs of food waste diverted from landfills in North America.
About The ExBio Digester: The smallest ExBio Digester EX10 can process over 8000 lbs of food waste annually. Whereas, the largest ExBio Digester EX10000 can process over 8 million lbs of food waste annually. The ExBio Digesters output water and carbon dioxide at a far lower percentage when compared to waste transportation to landfills. Moreover, no methane gas or compost is generated.
Applications of the ExBio Digesters: There are a large number of users when it comes to ExBio digesters. Here are a few sectors where these digesters are used: Grocery stores, Warehouse clubs, Schools, Colleges & Universities, Hospitals, Nursing homes & Assisted care living facilities, Hotels, Restaurants, Superyachts and more.
Lab: ExBio has established its own Microbial Research Institute to develop microorganisms optimized for food waste, and this picture shows our lab experimenting with microorganisms and collaborates closely with the Superyacht industry. Following current regulations sorting waste management per tonnage, modern constructions of new buildings equip the vessels with sophisticated garbage-management systems, most of them with PET crushers, glass crushers until the glass becomes sand, and composters with aerobic technology to lower the environmental footprint, by turning food waste into gray water within 24 hours and discharge into the local wastewater system. It takes actually 3-5hrs for staple food or meat, green vegetables and fruit up to 16hrs and longer when shellfish.
Does your Superyacht beauty in a great autonomy to cruise the oceans have an ExBio on board?
View more: https://www.exbiona.com/
Axiom by Medusaudi
Nomadic Lifestyle Blog & Mobile Magazine on Life Daily by Medusaudi, the Global Visionary Citizen Maria Bakalakou, a Seanomad in Bohemian Living, in care of Peace and Multiculturalism, Planet Sustainability, Evolutionary Projects Management, a Superyacht Frantic & Pro supporting an Interfaith Initiative, Saudi Arabia Vision 2030 & Metamorphosis
Follow @medusaudi in media to join our multicultural community
Bridges in cultures and coexistence. Human Solidarity. Modesty, tolerance, knowledge. Coexistence and Sustainability. Saudi Vision 2030. Good health & Peace upon you!